Monday, April 8, 2013

Something clicked...

Topic 16 of "A Year of Blogging Ideas"( go here )  


Something clicked...

Or rather, someONE clicked. On too many stupid Pinterest pins.  (It's a stretch, but stay with me...)

Now I am the first to admit that I am a full-fledged Pinterest lover. It's so bad, in fact, that I wish I could hide my pinning from my followers, especially on days like Spring Break, when the repetitious pinning I'm guilty of boarders on a severe case of addiction.

But man, some things that people pin are so lame. I'm NEVER guilty of pinning anything less than awesome because all MY pins are the best and I have better taste than EVERYONE ever. I digress...

I've even thought of creating a "Laaame" board on my page, but I'm too afraid whomever I repinned the idea from will be offended, because, let's be honest, we all think our pages are the best. 


(picture origin)

The quote really is a wonderful concept, minus the two split-infinitive phrases. Hope this lady doesn't hang this up in her English classroom.


(picture origin)
This is, hands down, the most terrifying looking food I have ever seen. There is nothing more unappetizing than food that looks like a cross between intestines and man-eating worms. Don't make this for your kids just to convince them to eat. Seriously. You're not even convincing them to eat anything healthy.


(picture origin)
Why? I mean, why bother? These are the same things that touch the floors of public restrooms. Why?


Aaaaand, my personal pet peeve, any pin like this:
(picture origin)
There are way too many pins of little girls dressing like 20 year olds. What exactly is the goal of dressing your child like this?

There's a thousand other pins that I see regularly and I think, "Man, that's dumb"...but of course I couldn't remember what they were.

2 comments:

  1. that hot dog spaghetti one is killer. gags me every time i see it! who thought that was a good idea? the last picture... oh no. i dare not say what i think that child looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, now I'm intrigued! What DO you think she looks like?!

    ReplyDelete